Probably the most constant reminder of the lingering effects of COVID-19 is our daily work routine. For most of us who are either not allowed to return to the office or choose not to, each day is a quest to work productively in our home environment while ignoring the unavoidable household distractions. Technology has helped us adjust to our new reality, and many surveys have shown that employees believe they are as productive, if not more so, working from home, and in fact prefer the WFH model.
- CRBJ – Charleston Tech Center rising with glass, steel, collaboration
- VENTURE BEAT – After COVID, a hub-and-spoke office style could become the norm
- The Post and Courier – Charleston tech workforce grew at 2nd fastest clip in the country, new report says
- CHS Today: The 11 most anticipated developments of 2020
- THE POST AND COURIER: Six-story Charleston Tech Center gets final OK from city board